The super affordable robot for learning and inventing. Edison is Lego compatible, easy to program and has built-in programs that are activated by driving over barcodes.
- EdBooks - Your EdVenture into Robotics
- EdBook1 - You're a controller
- EdBook2 - You're a programmer
- EdBook3 - You're a builder
- Lesson Plans
- EdMat Robotics Activity Mat
- Programming Software
- Firmware Updates
The Edison robot is an innovation from Microbric, an Australian company based in South Australia. Microbric has been providing educational products to schools since 2004. The materials references were not changed in any way and are released under the license, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0). More information is available at https://meetedison.com.